AUNV-TEMPORARY-FORUM[ main ][ links ][ about ][ help ][ discussions ][ projects ]
I haven't put the project work up yet - The below links are to projects already underway on Aushunt.com
- Gen 3 conversion of Gen1 riflescope.
- Modified Baigish 5P Gen1 scope ( Two-stage cascade scope, often mislabeled "Gen2+" )
- Removed "Kaktus" tube and installed Gen3 Litton tube.
- Useable to 150m. ( Needs IR for best use )
- Standard 13mm rail mount.
- Requires complex parts and difficult to get items.
- Good mechanical skills needed.
- PVS-14 conversion of AN/PVS-5c
- Functional modification of late-gen2 PVS-5c into PVS-14 type use.
- Uses modified PVS-14 dummy parts.
- Takes AA batteries.
- Mount to PVS-14 J-arm and similar.
- Requires very good mechanical skills.
- Digital Day-Scope-Adapter.
- Simple project currently in the "what to do" stage.
- Will adapt a digital NV IR viewer to a dayscope.
- Expected to work out to 100m
- Ideal for small vermin control.
- Work in progress.
- Modifying an ENVIS to be head moutable. * NEW *
- Adding a D-adapter to the ENVIS.
- Corrects mounting position for use with J-arms and helmet adapters/skullcrushers.
- Super Tough.
- Comes in Black.
- Ultimate fashion accessory for your ENVIS 2010/2011.
- 3D Printer Projects
- DIY Home 3D Printer Projects
- Print your own NV housings and parts
- Require a 3D printer... Or you can get a bureau to print them.
[ Login ]
[ PERSONAL MESSAGE ]
[ HELP ]
Logged in as:guest: 1:guest ** read:./data/projects
No comments presently.
End of page.